Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Bruno the Great.

This is Bruno a Great Dane rescued from a foster home , via neglected family he was at the time I met him ( but Not in person) 8 to 10 months old- His owner Name withheld found me at a Holistic seminar with guest speaker Homeopathic Vet , the room was full of over 100 people very large crowd , the crowd was asked to stand up if you were a holistic practioner- Which I am certified, Bruno’s mom came to me after the session on homeopathic him to ask me if I could help her, I do raindrop therapy with essential oils which helps relive back pain – Her dog Bruno she thought was beaten by his previous owner he shook all the time under weight , he wasn’t a nervous dog but to her seemed in pain- He had been to 3 Veterinarians and spent over $600+ in vet bill’s to help him to no avail- I told her maybe we could try the raindrop but my gut said to Dowse Bruno ( a form of questioning the energy of the pet) so she sent me a picture of Mr. Bruno I dowsed him late at night asking him about his back to my surprise his back was fine it was his stomach, he hated his dog food I asked which brand he wanted- had a list of natural food , called my friend Vikki from Pete’s sake holistic foods to see if she had a enzyme for him and she did- To my surprise Bruno’s mom took him off his regular diet and went to For Pete’s sake to get Bruno’s new food- and a digestive enzyme she emailed me- 1 and ½ week later to tell me his shaking had subsided ¾’s almost gone, he was gaining weight and was much happier, Later 6 months down the road he has stopped shaking all together and is a Happy dog

No comments: