Thursday, December 10, 2009

Swine Flu Remedy

Taking Oregano Oil is extremely effective against the Swine Flu according to Dr. Cass Ingram. You can Google him, I heard him on the radio a couple of times within the last 2 weeks.
He recommends taking Oregano Oil under the tongue. I warn you as this is a very hot oil and it will burn.....A LOT!
I tried it and its difficult and very effective. He also said that for one who has already contracted the H1N1, that one drop under the tongue every hour for the first day is a sure thing to kill the Swine Flu. I'm not sure how long, but I imagine until symptoms subside. I would begin to take one of the antibiotic formulas that Gary recommended.
----------------------------------------------------------

Dr. Young gave us this recipe as the most powerful natural antibiotic.
10 drops Lemon,
8 drops Mountain Savory (substitutes for Mountain Savory are ImmuPower, Legacy and Surrender), and
3 drops Oregano.

Put in a capsule and take 1 to 3 times a day.

Great for horses with Lymes disease and West Nile symptoms, horse that I have worked on actually open their mouths for the oregano oil.

You may contact naturalhorselb@gmail.com to order your oils today

No comments: