Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Magnesium & Your Horse- The Most Important Mineral

Magnesium helps maintain normal muscle and nerve function, keeps heart
rhythm steady, and bones strong. Dr. Sidney Baker - "Magnesium
deficiency can affect virtually every organ system of the body. With
regard to skeletal muscle, one may experience twitches, cramps, muscle
tension, muscle soreness, including back aches, neck pain, tension
headaches and jaw joint (TMJ) dysfunction."

You may have magnesium on the label of your feed tag but is it really getting into your horse?

Does he/she twitch? Flighty? High Strung?

Did you know that mercury and high iron will block the absorption of magnesium?

I can tell you that I had my horse Boogie on the best mineral supplement $$ could buy and he had all those characteristics above, when I gave him the Big Sky which is all the Balanced Minerals a horse ever needs with 100% absorbed  magnesium, all of Boogies   behavior especially his flightiness disappeared, he  now is fed less feed once a day , plus he has easy stable energy where I have his brain for riding. I was truly amazed ,

http://naturalhorselb.ws/shop go here to buy

I Challenge you to try this amazing product for three months to see the difference.

No comments: