Sunday, March 21, 2010

Weclome to Natural Horse

Welcome 
Are you as a concerned horse owner 
wanting to learn 
how to reduce
 high vet bills ,
prevent illness, 
prevent soundness issues?  
Would you like to maintain your horses health naturally?
Then you have come to the right place!
Hello, my name is Lorrie Bracaloni 
A Certified Animal Holistic Practitioner.
I have over 10 years  of education in
natural herbal remedies,
essential oils, acupressure application,
skeletal alignment body balancing,
  Animal B.E.S.T.and equine nutrition
 I have assisted hundreds of horses to better health
using all of these natural remedies.
It is my desire to educate you to prevent those high vet bill's
saving you time and Money.

Testimonial: 
Hi Lorrie!  HE'S GREAT!!!!!  I can't thank you enough -
what a difference so far
!  He's over the stone bruise now and exercising like a champ -
hope to ride him today.  
His attitude is SO MUCH BETTER - he even whisper-nickers to me at
feeding time (he never could whinny -

I think he had a throat problem or surgery
as a colt/racehorse). 

Anyway, I feel SO MUCH BETTER about his nutrition now!







No comments: