Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Another Testimonial on Pain Points

Hi Lorrie,
I want to thank you for this info.  I have been searching for a method that would help find the outs and for me to help them. I have been using your info to help horses that I trim.  When they aren't able to stand still for me I look to see what the causes are.  One thing I am having trouble with is the back ribs.  I have successfully done the ribs on several horses but have a few horses that I can't get them comfortable.  I am referring to the top of the back.  I have some that after I have tried to lift up and in the appropriate direction that they still are sensitive when testing.  Are there times like the first rib that it may take some time doing it for it to all go back into place? 
I have been telling my clients about your video.  Many are excited to know that there is something out there that they can do for their horses that will not cause any problems. 

Look forward to hearing from you.

Kelly Hall, PBHT III

www.happyhoofpads.com
For all your hoof lameness needs.

No comments: