Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Seaching for a answer to help a horse

Lori,
Thanks for your suggestions, I know you are only trying to help.  I will keep a long story short... for the past 5 years I have exhausted all western and alternative therapies (acupuncture, acupressure, chiropractic, craniosacral therapy, herbal medicine, myofascial release etc), spent a lot of money and done a ton of rehabilitation including core strengthening exercises to take this horse from being unsound and unrideable to 2nd level dressage.  I am well aware of all the therapies that help.   He finds the collected work for upper level dressage very difficult.  He is a GREAT success story anyway!!!   After much soul searching, I have decided to part with him because I think it would be a great opportunity for someone else.  Now that I have done all the physical therapy he is ready.   I am willing to give him away to find that perfect home.
 
This is from a person who was giving her horse away , all I told her was I could help and she sent me this, I then asked for a diet , because diet makes all the difference in the world no matter what modalities you do .
She never answered, what I would like to convey is yes horse people do alot of therapies and get no where, why ? Maybe the diet is all that needs changing , if lacking in magnesium nothing will work ever!

I have helped many horse like this after all therapies have been exhausted , only to just balance the horse with my pain Point Release method and a simple change of diet, I do commend her for helping him  and I do hope she found a good home too.

No comments: